Influencer Marketing 2018 and Trends! Today, a trend that is in the language of all brands and companies’ marketing teams is influencer marketing. (In fact, we can say that the two most trending marketing terms of 2018 are Influencer Marketing and Gamification). They’re right too. We can count many reasons such as it is a relatively free advertising platform, the channel with almost the fastest organic spread, and its metrics and ROI are both better than many advertising channels. Of course, all this is directly proportional to the correct and timely use of influencer marketing channels, the fact that it is not the only marketing channel (that is, only one of the advertising channels that support the strategy in the marketing plan). We do not hesitate to repeat the same information to all our partners in every meeting or article on this subject.
INFLUENCER MARKETING 2018 ve TRENDLER
Lets come to our Influencer Marketing 2018 and Trends topic. We wanted to look at what will change in 2018 or what will continue without changing and interpret it for you. As everyone knows, we call (digital) Influencer Marketing when people who have high and real followers on popular social media channels such as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram create unique content and share their experiences about a product or brand with their fans. Influencer Marketing, which is now included as a generic advertising channel in almost all marketing plans; It is preferred by advertisers for reasons such as being natural and measurable and having a high impact area.
- One of the beautiful aspects of Influencer Marketing is that it is measurable and even easy to measure… According to researches, it has been measured that $ 6.85 Earned Media Value is obtained for every $ 1.00 allocated for Influencer Marketing advertising expenditures. Isn’t that what’s really important for brands and advertisers anyway? Yes, of course, viewing and reach for brand awareness, talking about the brand are very important, and it also measures campaign returns with more interaction. In 2018, this year, we can say that the first subject that I can put in the first place among the Influencer Marketing 2018 trends is measurement. Brands will no longer just say “we looked very good, it’s very good”, they will want to see this with all their measurements and reports.
- In fact, this is a subject that we have all been familiar with from Turkey for years; People now prefer to watch rather than read (well, didn’t we? :)) That’s why Video marketing / Marketing will continue to rise. The incredible rise of Youtube with continuous investments and its becoming a platform that can be used by almost everyone, the continuous development of video content of giant platforms such as Instagram and FB, the desire of users to watch even better news on video, the importance of content marketing through videos is increasing day by day. In 2018, Video marketing will also be in a very important position in terms of Influencer Marketing 2018 trends. What we mean by this is: firstly, some of the projects made with influencers will come out of amateur shoots and return to professional shots you know, and secondly, the prepared videos will be sprinkled into influencer marketing campaigns.
- In 2018, the use of not only macro but also micro influencers in influencer marketing campaigns will increase even more. The main reason for this will be that companies and brands that cannot work with a large-scale macro influencer for a high wage will turn to smaller-scale, less-budget influencers in order to keep them from the end of influencer marketing. On the other hand, another reason will be plans to increase the spread by minimizing risk and working with many micros instead of one or two macros. Of course, the strategy to be made here, the influencers to be chosen are very important, do not forget that. The Macro + Micro effect is always one of the most effective combinations to get the most effective returns.
- Sometimes you look at it, it has hundreds of thousands of followers, but the interaction is zero! All his fans can’t be dead, right? Those who bought fake followers are now burned; Because, thanks to the methods and influencer marketing agencies (we, for example :)) that have emerged to detect them, you will now be able to get your money’s worth. At least your message will not go to fake IDs, that’s for sure!
- In 2018, influencers will start selling products with their own names or brands, as many world-famous stars do. Which they actually started. In this case, everyone is now calling their own way? Or were we not saying?
If we briefly summarize, these trends will develop further, some will evolve, some will not, but it is a fact that influencer marketing, influencer marketing, experience marketing will continue on its way both digitally and offline, whether today or tomorrow. When you look at today, channels such as Youtube, Twitch TV, Instagram, Facebook are popular, but tomorrow we will see what other channels will be. You have a nice way!